Requirements to request an Appointment:
• NVC appointment sheet, all pages with the names of each applicant.
It is not necessary that you present a photograph for your medical examination; we will provide it for free.
Requirements for your medical examination:
• Appointment sheet issued by the Consulate, all pages with the names of each applicant. (Immigrant visas).
• Closed envelope issued by the Embassy or Consulate in the interior of the republic (Nonimmigrant visas).
• Valid passport. Copy for non-immigrant visa applicants.
• If you wear glasses it is necessary that you present them at the time of your examination.
• If you were or were under medical treatment for a specific disease, you must submit a medical report that includes diagnosis and treatment.
• You do not need to stop the medication you are currently taking.
After your exam you will be handed a sealed envelope to take to your Consulate interview, DO NOT OPEN IT! If you open this envelope, you will have to request and pay for a new medical examination. The clinic, in some cases, will send the results of the medical examination directly to the Consulate to be included in your file.